Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snowy day- time for treats!

Appears our white Christmas has arrived a little late. It's been snowing the last couple of days and we now have a winter wonderland.  Fortunately its only a few inches and the wind quieted down today. I decided it was a good day to make some treats. Check out these oreo truffles...they are to die for! I made them from both chocolate oreos and vanilla oreos, I'll have to let you know which ones I like the best after I have a few more! LOL!!
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/easy-oreo-truffles-95085.aspx

If anyone tries them let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. OOOHH Deb thanks for the link. They look easy enough for me to make!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been making these truffles for the last 2 years. I've made them with regular Oreos and Mint Oreos and everyone preferred the regular. I'm planning on adding coffee flavoring to some this year for Christmas. They are rich and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the mint last year and wasn't impressed either. I made some with the vanilla oreos last week when I made them. I dipped some in the bakers chocolate and some in vanilla candiquik...have to say those were pretty yummy. I am pretty much an oreo junkie so its hard to go wrong!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!