Thursday, February 16, 2012

Here is a peek at what is on my work table this week. First I have jellybeans and a chocolate bunny I painted yesterday. The jellybeans need coffee staining and the bunny needs a face and clothes. And there are candles that need flames painted and some body work! In the picture below, you see what will be an awesome Easter book...hopefully soon! I need to paint and coffee stain the cover and carrots, burn the edges of the story and picture pages, and iron the fabric pages that have been coffee stained. Then the pictures will get glued to the fabric pages and assembly can begin! And there is that chocolate bunny that needs an outfit. The winds look calm at the moment so I am headed outside to burn edges! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deb that book sounds fun, your work table is a busy one

    Have a wonderful weekend
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!