Sunday, February 5, 2012

A new spring treasury for your viewing pleasure...

Here it is Super Bowl Sunday. The sun is shining in so warm as I'm looking at this wonderful 'Colors of Spring' treasury I have been featured in. But when I look out the window to enjoy the scenery outside- there are no leaves or flowers. It has been a wonderfully mild winter so I'm not complaining, but I am anxious to see some of those colors of spring outside my window! Hope you take time to enjoy this treasury and have a wonderful day...may your team win! Deb

3 comments:

  1. It is a sunny day here in Illinois and this beautiful treasury fits right in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why look at you, a treasury Deb you are doing great!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...but I lost the coloring for my page and some of the set up you did for me as I've been 'learning'. I didn't want to have to admit to you I messed it up. I can't get the colors exactly as they were but decided to work on other aspects for awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!