Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!

The weatherman tells us it is going to be in the upper 50's to 60 degrees for the next week..AWESOME! Not our typical South Dakota weather for April let alone March. (Last year in March my Christmas decorations were still buried under  2 1/2 feet of snow.) Not the case this year- in fact, most of the 8 inches we received in our last storm has already disappeared.



 As a crafter, I am usually working in a different season than I am living in, so... I am used to feeling out of sync with the weather and the calendar. But I am really having trouble deciding what I should be working on-usually when it is sunny and warm I am making snowmen...but it isn't even Eater yet! I gotta do a couple of more Spring items before I start getting ready for Fall! This is what I decided to do.

  Earlier I showed you this project. I decided the cardinal wasn't quite right so I replaced it with a crow...
                    and I made a bumble bee to buss around on a piece of wire! I'm liking this better.
I'm sticking with spring for awhile yet! These body parts of muslin and warm & natural don't look like much here but it is a start. I am making another pull toy and a couple more bunnies. I'll show you how they turn out next week.
I'm also trying to come up a new item for a giveaway. Next month it will be a year since I first opened my blog. I have to admit, it was pretty neglected for the better part of the year, but I am trying to change that! And an anniversary is still an anniversary, so I want to do my first giveaway. Keep watching for details.
Have a great weekend, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!