Monday, March 12, 2012

A great Monday!

Good Monday to All-
I have had a great start to the week. First, Rose of Baskets by Rose has featured me on her blog as her Monday Merchant Circle. I'd love it if you took a moment to stop by her blog and check it out. Just click the link below.



http://basketsbyrosebasketsbyrose.blogspot.com/2012/03/monday-merchant-circle-with-my-stitches.html

I am so excited...Walmart finally has my favorite stuffing available online again. For the last two years I have been unable to make some of the big snowmen that are so popular at my shows.  They will be back this fall!
 I ordered 3 boxes last week and picked it up today. It took self control not to order a dozen boxes as I don't want to be without it again, but... I am kind of hoping when the fabric comes back to our store that maybe they will stock this also. I have my fingers crossed! The manager told me our fabric department was to be reopened in March- no activity so far but I am watching and waiting anxiously.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for information on a new giveaway and see what I will be donating!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!