Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Patterns make for New Treasures!

I had a creative day in my studio yesterday. I bought a couple of new patterns just released by Jamie at Country Whims and had to see what I could do with them. I love the way they turned out.   Here are my new treasures...I even got them listed in my Etsy shop last night.


The sheep is much larger than I imagined it would be but he is sooo cute with his Faith Hope Love blanket. He can stand or be hung on the wall or over a door nob.

Faith Hope Love Sheep   $12 plus shipping
And a new bunny for spring decorating holding a Faith Family Friends sign.  This one has been out playing in the yard and is dirty...

Faith Family Friends Bunny - coffee stained $13.00 plus shipping
                                                            ...but this one is clean and white!
Faith Family Friends Bunny, warm and white  $12.50 plus shipping

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Deb! Did you get my email? You won my giveaway! Send me your mailing address so I can get Avery off to you, congratulations! Deb too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new creations, especially that sheep! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I was really happy with them when I finished.

      Delete
  3. I really love the things you make! I try to make up my patterns but you've found some that really are wonderful! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!