Sunday, April 1, 2012

Busy weekend!

Greetings on this beautiful Sunday evening!

What a gorgeous weekend it has been.  I got some yard work done; went to a Home Show and stopped for ice cream with some friends; my husband and I had pizza and fun with Natalie (Tins and Treasures) and her husband; had lunch today with my brother and sister-in-law who were in town for a visit; and made a bunny!
And my Azalea bush is blooming already- it was  May last year before those flowers peeked out.



I sat down to take a break see what was going on inside my computer. I was thrilled to find Karen from Prims Gone Wild has featured me in her  Monday Merchant Circle Post for the PAFA Etsy team we are on. I would love it if you would hop over to her blog and check it out! Stop by her Etsy Shop, too if you have time. She has a shop full of wonderful prim treasures to drool over!
                                                                                                                         I also want to take a moment to extend a very special 'Thank You' to all of you who have stopped by to register for my Etsy Shop Anniversary Giveaway and are helping me celebrate by sharing my giveaway on your blogs and facebook. The support has been awesome and I have flown past the 60 followers mark on my blog so... I will be giving two sheep away!  If you haven't entered yet you have until April 12.  

Stop by my facebook page for an Etsy Shop Special!

2 comments:

  1. Your azelea bush is going to be beautiful! I saw that you have the tea stained bunny on sale, I bought that from you and it is adorable! Sounds like you had a good weekend! Have a great week also!
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi-
    It is amazing how much my azalea has opened since I took that picture! I couldn't believe it this morning.
    I am trying to find homes for a few of the bunnies I have left to make room on my shelves as I start getting inventory ready for this fall. I am going to be featuring some bunnies one by one- is there another one you liked by chance in my shop? I will give you a special discount.
    You have a great week, too!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!