Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Challenge prize and Easter Exchange Basket

What a fun mail day I had Monday! Check it out...

 First, here is the pear pinkeep I won from a destash challenge from Valerie of Yorkies Primitives.  How fun is that? It is so awesome-I love it!  It has already found a home between my sewing machines! I want to say 'Thank You' to all of you that voted for me! And Thank You, Valerie for hosting this wonderful challenge.

I also received an unbelievable box of treats from my swap partner in the PAFA Easter Basket Swap. My partner was Karen Barbera of Buttons in the Attic.  My favorite color is purple- I got a purple bunny, purple peeps, plastic eggs with treats in them (2 of those were purple) and the best Easter treat that comes in a purple and yellow box...cadbury eggs.... A WHOLE box of them for ME! Yup, hid those from the hubbie :o).  And all of these treats are nested in purple grass.



And finally, Karen made this awesome fabric basket that is holding all of my goodies. Did she spoil me or what?  I am going to make some spring bowl fillers to put in my basket when the goodies are gone...guessing that won't take me all that long (to empty the basket, that is)!
Thank You so much Karen for  all the goodies! 

On top of this, I  won a couple of giveaways last week and will post pictures when my prizes arrive. Am I on a roll or what!

Bye for now,
Deb

14 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, congratulations! Love the pinkeep and what a sweet purple basket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! It's so fun to get such great prizes in the mail! I'm excited for my giveaway to be done so I can make a couple of people happy!
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Love your pinkeep and really love that bowl Karen made for you. Love that purple bunny too!!!

    Happy Easter,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, didn't I get some awesome surprises!
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Wow you are on a lucky roll! Good for you! Love the basket and the pinkeep! Have a great Easter!
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindi! Blessings have been abundant.
      Happy Easter to you, too.
      Deb

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the ubber cool prizes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait for the other 2 to get here!
      Deb

      Delete
  5. I think we are both on a roll at the moment.Love your pin keep and that awesome basket of purple goodness!Happy Easter to you and yours!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are- you received an awesome package of goodies, too. Isn't it so much fun to open those boxes of unknown treasures?

      Thanks for stopping and Happy Easter to you too!
      Deb

      Delete
  6. Hi, Deb:
    Wow, all in one day, I love it when the mail arrives and there's something for me.
    You got some great goodies.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan-
    I do too, especially when it is something you didn't order!
    I'm excited for my last couple of packages to arrive.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb,
    Congratulations on all of your fabulous goodies!
    Happy Easter to you!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb!
      Have a wonderful Easter. Unfortunately it is not going to be a very nice weekend, weather-wise. The last 3 have been so beautiful now we have 40 degrees and wind gusting to 40 mph. Tomorrow doesn't look much better :(
      But- we can still enjoy!
      Deb

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!