Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Fever

  I have kind of taken a break from my computer this week.  I seem to have caught a case of Spring fever and have been doing some long overdue cleaning.  I took some tylenol but I am still cleaning! Guess I will have to check into antibiotics if I don't get over it soon, although I think it is a virus so antibiotics would do no good! 

My house really did need some attention. Seems my craft studio is my preferred place to spend my time. With only my husband and I at home, I continually tell myself "It can't be that dirty" and head to...yup-my studio! 

I hope to finish this crazy quest today, take the weekend off- after all it is Easter- and see what the weather is on Monday. I have a little more yard work to do but... that urge to head to my studio is pulling strong! We will see which wins come Monday.

Since I have not created anything new this week and pictures of dust are not that exciting, I decided to share a wonderful treasury Brandy from TheLilPrimCabin made this morning. Thanks for including me my PAFA sister!  

Happy Easter everyone!

 'Eggsceptional Easter Goodies from PAFA' by bszejk



Prim Spring Chicks and Garla...
$12.77

Primitive Folk Art Spring Ea...
$10.99

Vintage Style Hooked Rug of ...
$110.00

primitive folk art easter bu...
$6.00

Decorative Tin - Easter Rabb...
$7.00

Primitive Easter eggs tuck b...
$14.95

Dotted Chenille Primitive Ea...
$5.95

Primitive Folk Art Antiqued ...
$2.00

Easter Bunny Rabbit Decorati...
$38.00

Vintage Easter Tags 5 Digita...
$2.50

primitive folk art country b...
$8.00

Primitive Spring Bunny Nodde...
$5.99

Aged, Prim Fabric Faith, Fam...
$13.00

Easter Bunny - Pete
$12.99

Large Quilt Top Aged Easter...
$10.95

Spring Plaque Sheep Lamb H...
$9.98

9 comments:

  1. Have a very Blessed Easter and definitely take the weekend off, although I do love your creations!

    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindi-
      I am definately ready to take a couple of days off and relax.
      Thanks for your kind words!
      You have a Blessed Easter, too.
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Blessings for a wonderful Easter. ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You,Sara.
      I send wishes back to you for a Blessed Easter for you and your family-
      Deb

      Delete
  3. I am going to also try to get some more cleaning done
    here too. My dust bunnies seem to have multiplied.
    Love all the creations you posted. Enjoy your relax time.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tamera-
      I would love to be able to get bunnies, snowmen, or anything else to multiply like dust bunnies! I sure rounded up an embarrassing number of them this week- it is such a good feeling to be done!

      Have a Happy Easter-
      Deb

      Delete
  4. You've made some lovely things. Thank you for sharing the Treasury. It's beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan!
      Brandy did do a great job on the treasury-she found lots of wonderful items.
      Deb

      Delete
  5. Hi Deb! I am the newest follower of your blog and I added you to my Etsy circle. =] I found you through Susan's post on her Glen Oaks Primitives blog, hey right above me now, hehe. It's nice to meet you and I'm looking forward to following your blog.

    Have a delightful week, my new friend~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!