Friday, June 8, 2012

Back in my studio...

Gosh, its only been a few weeks since I've sat down at my sewing machine, but it seems like forever! It is nice to have my projects done, now I can get on with things a little less physical! Looks like I just beat the heat, too! Its been getting into the upper 80's to low 90's...definitely a good time to be inside in my studio.

Its time to start getting ready for those Fall craft shows. Here is the pattern I decided to make up first-a pair of witch boots with a tea lite and a 'Witchy Welcome' tag by ORP. 
I have so many new patterns to make for this fall and winter I hardly know where to start... I have a cat and two different witches cut out to do next.
I am really itching to get to some new snowman patterns I have as they are my favorite to make, but I figure Halloween and Fall come first!

Everyone have a great weekend...see ya next week with more new creations.
Deb



7 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Snowmen are my favorite too so I will be waiting! LOL
    Be blessed!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindi-
      I have several new snowmen patterns to make but figured I should get some fall items done since it comes first. Keep watching :0)
      Deb

      Delete
  2. I hear ya Deb....so many patterns!!!! I start so many fabric patterns, but I think painting is my true love that I have so many UFO's that I must get them finished!!!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a painter- I want to try to paint some doll faces but am not sure what to use for a brush. Wish me luck!
      Deb

      Delete
  3. I like fall the most for decorating, so I think it's fun to see your finished projects for the fall craft shows. It's not that I don't like summer, but I've never had good summer decorating ideas.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find summer the hardest time to decorate for, too. I don't do much for summer which is why I am working on fall stuff in June! I have a few more things finished I need to get pictures of to post. Hopefully I can start working on my Etsy listings for them so I am not so overwhelmed in September!
      Take Care,
      Deb

      Delete
  4. Love these! this is the first pair of prim witch shoes I've seen!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!