Saturday, June 16, 2012

More new items finished...

Wow- another week gone by! I managed to spend a few hours in my studio this week where I have been working on more new Halloween patterns...here is a sneak peek at what I have finished.
This is Hagatha's couldron- pattern by My Primitive Saltbox;

Here is Hanna the Witch- pattern by Country Hearth;
and last but not least is a Black Cat and her pumpkin-another pattern by My Primitive Saltbox.


I also worked on a couple of Santa patterns and hope to get those finished Tuesday.
On Wednesday I will be heading over to Indiana to spend time with my grandson, his parents, and his aunt! I am so excited to go play Grandma again!
Guess you know what pictures will be coming soon :0)
Take care-
Deb

6 comments:

  1. They are so neat! I love Hannah the witch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kris! She is a cutie, isn't she. I sure appreciate the great pattern makers!
      Deb

      Delete
  2. Love your Halloween items, esp. the black cat and pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hagatha is beautiful!! Oh I just love Fall!

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Goedele!
    Isn't she a hoot? She was fun to make. I love Fall, too and am looking for more new patterns to add to my line. I think these are the only 3 new ones I have bought already.
    Take Care,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!