Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fabric, Storage, and Springs...

Hurray--fabric and stuffing are back in our Walmart!! I am SOOOO excited to finally be able to buy craft fabric in town again...doing a happy dance. And with the morning glory fiber fill back, I will be able to make some of my giant snowmen again this fall. It has been several years since I have been able to make them...I can't wait!

Last weekend I went to some garage sales and found this Fuji Film display rack for $5.00! I loved the way the baskets were slanted...it looked like a great place to store supplies for easy viewing! I washed it up, replaced a couple of screws, and it was ready to fill.

It sure didn't take me long to fill it up. I LOVE it! However, it did take me awhile to rearrange my studio and reorganize the effects of fitting it in.  I love it-sure cleared a lot of floor space for me. The sides are metal so I want to find some magnets and use the exposed side for something!

And then there are springs...I am working on taking the rest of these apart so I can get them sprayed and ready to sell. Then I will need a calm, not too hot day to go outside and spray paint them. Got any great ideas for springs?

Time to call it a day and see what tomorrow brings. So many projects and so little time! Take care, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!