Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Treasury

I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a project finished and pictures taken so I can show you my latest venture.  Been working with wood for a treasure for my grandson and I am anxious to share! For now, here is an OFG Team promotion...

"The Pirates of the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team have been busy gathering all kinds of Good Loot!! Check out the Primitive Plunder found by our OFG Pirates!"

 

 'Pretty Pink Plunders' by MyStitchesToTreasure

Here is another treasury featuring beautiful items in pink plundered from OFG Teams.Enter OFT in your search bar to find hundreds of items and do some plundering of your own! Have fun browsing!


Angel Christmas Orn...
$6.50

Rustic Pastel Pink ...
$27.00

Prim Shabby Vintage...
$65.00

Chocolat Heart Shab...
$7.95

Pillow Round Croche...
$30.00

G62 -Girly Girl, Ta...
$39.00

Snowman Basket Cent...
$13.50

Decorative - Welcom...
$24.00

Soft shabby PINK RO...
$10.00

Spring Pink Geraniu...
$55.00

Vintage Pyrex Pink ...
$20.00

Tulip basket handwo...
$35.00

Feedsack Fun Bird G...
$5.00

Primitive Farmhouse...
$9.00

Magnet Board
$12.95

Briar Rose - Youth ...
$70.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!