Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preparing for the Fall Craft Season

That exciting season is fast approaching...Craft Season! The majority of my treasures revolve around the fall and winter seasons so I do a couple of local craft shows. I love selling at shows...how can you not love it when people are buying the fruits of your labor and telling you how much they love them. It is so good for the soul!

I continue to work on building my inventory- body parts are starting to pile up. Snowmen and cats in this room...
..and more snowmen in another room. Need I say snowmen are my favorite?  So many snowmen to make and the days are flying by. I can't seem to keep up with myself!
I spent today on my sewing machine stitching together  piles of items I had cut out earlier. I now have cats, several different snowmen, a couple of different reindeer, some snelfs (snow elfs) and mice sewn together and ready to turn and stuff. There are about 45 items in this pile for my evening enjoyment.

I have a couple of custom orders to get done and then back to some Halloween and Fall items. Snowmen will get stuffed and assembled later!

On another note, the OFG team is having a Fall Into Thanksgiving Celebration that starts this Friday. Lots of new Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving items will be unveiled. I will have 4 new Halloween items featured. I hope you will stop back and check it out. I will post the link on my blog.
Later,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. WOW Deb you have been busy busy, Love it!
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working those little fingers to nubs!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!