Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another Successful Show...

My last show for the season is finished---it turned out to be the biggest one I have ever had! There were several last minute shoppers and I forgot to take a picture before I packed, but here is all I had left. Thank You to all of my wonderful customers!
I need to remember to leave the fall stuff home next year as I only sold 3 or 4 pieces. Shoppers have definitely moved on to Christmas!
Its time for a little rest and relaxation tonight. Tomorrow I will need to reorganize, maybe clean some house to get ready for Thanksgiving and some family time. One of my daughters is already home for the week and the other one is coming with her family on Wednesday...going to have some Grandma time, some fine dining and some crazy shopping this week! It doesn't get any better!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...Deb

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :0)

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    God bless and keep you,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!