Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to my craft room

Grandma's little buddy went home yesterday- it sure is quiet around here (and a little sad) after having my kids home for a week.


So, back to the craft room.  Today I have been working on orders from my craft shows and a few from my Etsy shop. These guys are already for their new homes so I need to make a few phone calls and find a couple of boxes tomorrow.   I am anxiously waiting for deliveries from JoAnn's and Hancock Fabrics-did some online fabric shopping this weekend!  Off to cut out some more projects.

6 comments:

  1. Cute little buddy you have there!!!
    Cute snowmen!!!
    Happy Crafting
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! I can imagine that you're a little bit sad now. Cute snowmen.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Goedele!
      I am spending time in my studio to fill the quiet now that he is gone home.
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Aww, sad to see them go for sure! But many more memories to be made! Love your football snow guys!!! Exciting to get new fabric-enjoy your stitching! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sad...and very quiet now!
      The football guys are a big hit at shows. I am going to try the small guys on line now that my fabric has arrived.
      Thanks for stopping by, Lisa!
      Deb

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!