Saturday, November 24, 2012

OFG Holiday Celebration starts Monday Nov. 26

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, friends, and turkey- I know I did! How fast the day comes and goes...at least the memories last.
 I imagine a few of you did some Black Friday shopping to kick off the Christmas Shopping Season. Ready for some relaxing, couch shopping? The OFG Etsy Team is proud to announce a celebration created with all new items for your shopping enjoyment. Below is a sample of treasures. To see all of the items, go to Etsy and enter SOCOFG in the search bar, then be prepared to be amazed at all of the wonderful items.
This is the perfect way to get a unique item for that special person on your list! Happy shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks I will check it out.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Etsy & entered SOCOFG into the search bar but only 6 items popped up, none offhand that I am seeing in the video up above : (

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!