Saturday, November 17, 2012

Show #2- Winterfest

Its time for my second and last show of the season. I love doing shows but they are soooo much work.
Here is a picture of one side of my booth this morning before the show opened...
...and here is the other side. Stuff is pretty packed in and it is full under the tables, too.

The weather was awesome and traffic was brisk and...
...7 hours later this is how it looks. It is challenging trying to spread stuff out so it looks like there is still something there! Nice problem to have!
Here is another angle. I think it could be a pretty long day tomorrow. Wonder if anyone would think it strange if I had my machine there and did some sewing?

Awesome shows like this is what makes them addicting!

Gonna have a busy week replacing items in my Etsy shop!

Take care,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good sale day. Your booth looked awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales! Your space looks great ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on such a great craft sale. I hope your booth is completely empty by tomorrow night. Wouldn't that be nice...nothing to pack up and take home. I never liked that part of doing craft bazaars.
    Have fun!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love doing shows & would still like to do them. Maybe when we move (fingers crossed). Your setup looked great & how wonderful to see it so empty after 3 hours! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!