Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Sneak Peek, New Items, and an Outfit Dilemma!

Is everybody ready to 'hop' into Spring? Next week the OFG team is going to be hosting a spring celebration with dozens of new items for your shopping enjoyment. Here is a sneak preview of the items I have ready.



Mr. Hopper






Bunny Jo




Hoppy Easter Bunny




And last but not least, a couple of chicks in an egg!

This is a pin keep I just finished and listed in my shop. I was surprised at how big it was...it is sooo cool! I love how it turned out.


I have also added some chocolate bunny bowl fillers- they look good enough to eat! Not good to be chocolate in my house...I can smell it at  500 feet!

This is another pattern that turned out WAY bigger than I expected. I need to start reading descriptions better...LOL!
I made this big boy out of an old chenille bedspread, but I am having trouble deciding what to make his bib shorts out of...denim or a print homespun fabric. Any ideas? 
I also have to decide if I want to coffee stain him...big sigh....so many decisions!

I look forward to your suggestions,
Deb

8 comments:

  1. Such cute creations!
    Excitement for the celebration!
    Big boy bunny.....Hummmm, I love denim since that is all I wear. I am sure you will come up with something FABULOUS!!
    enjoy your day Deb,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much- I am having fun with lots of new patterns!
      Deb

      Delete
  3. Oh my Goodness!
    Love your Sweet Bunnies.
    I'm thinking a nice Homespun,coffee stained fabric for your big Boy bunny! He's so Sweet!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I found a new piece I like that has his name on it. Hopefully he will be dressed soon!
      Deb

      Delete
  4. Love your creations! And LOVE the big bunny! Definitely STAIN that big boy! Burlap or ticking or denim or wool or houndstooth for his britches? Can't wait to see what you come up with! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,
      I have been thinking he needs to be stained, too!
      I might have to make him a couple of different pairs of britches and see what looks good!
      Keep watching- hope to post pictures soon.
      Thanks for the ideas-
      Deb

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!