Monday, April 15, 2013

April? Spring?

Can someone give Mother Nature a call and remind her it is spring? And it is supposed to be April showers that bring May flowers..NOT snow!!   A week ago almost all of our snow had melted. Last Thursday we received 8 inches of snow. Now on Sunday it is doing this-again!
 And on this Monday morning, here is what it looks like 12 inches later! What the heck is going on already? On the bright side, at least it is moisture and one should never complain about that (it doesn't mean that I won't, though  :-).
 So on Sunday, while my husband watched golf, I cut out bunches of snowmen and Santa cats to add to the other cut out piles in preparation for craft shows next fall. It just seemed like the thing to do on a snowy day.
And now the sun is shining and the wind is starting to blow the snow out of the trees. Time to bundle up and move some snow...and pray that the snow predicted for later this week doesn't show up!!
Take care,
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Oh no Deb, I will now stop complaining; it is snowing here again today but at least it isn't sticking on the ground! Yikes, I'd be in a snowman and Santa mood too if it looked like that outside my window :O( Hope the predicted snow doesn't materialize and that Spring comes to you sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having things cut out ahead of time and ready to sew! We got the snow too but the rain today has taken some down. Keep on Creating! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Deb, I am going to stop complaining now!Sending spring wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had some snow here in Wi on Sunday too ~ but nothing like you had. It has all melted away. Today the sun was out ~ we haven't seen the sun since last week. Doesn't look like it's going to be a nice week ~ ugh!
    I'm just going to keep dreaming!
    Happy creating!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!